Satellite Internet for your mobile, tablet or computer
The optimizer RedPort Optimizer facilitates the use of satellite internet data with your usual devices, creating a Wi-Fi hotspot that allows you to access from your mobile, tablet or computer to services such as:
Email: speeds up the email service up to 20 times, saving up to 85% in airtime by satellite.
Web: access compressed web pages an average of 3-5 times faster than normal.
GRIB Climate: Get free GRIB files by email.
Mobile time: check local forecasts based on your location with your iOS or Android device.
Social networks: update Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter via satellite.
Tracking: automatically sends the GPS data incorporated in your phone or terminal to a compatible tracking service.
Blog publishing service: get a free Sailblogs Premium Basic account with a compatible service.
How do I create the Wi-Fi zone?
It has all the drivers for the most common satellite phones and terminals, so all you have to do is plug the phone into the Optimizer and you can easily connect to the satellite network from your satellite phone or from your mobile phone via Wi-Fi.
Optimize data usage with CompressionPlus
The Optimizer works as a powerful firewall that blocks any unwanted service to avoid unnecessary data charges, saving up to 85% on usage time rates thanks to CompressionPlus web compression. It also allows you to surf the internet about 3-5 times faster than through a normal data connection and send emails up to 20% faster.
Supported operating systems:
- Windows 7 and newer versions, both 32 and 64 bits
- Apple Macintosh
- Apple iOS devices (iPhone, iPad and iPod Touch)
- Iridium: Iridium 9555, Iridium 9575, Iridium OpenPort, Iridium 9505, Iridium 9505a
- Inmarsat: IsatPhone Pro, BGAN, FleetBroadband
- Thuraya: Thuraya XT, Thuraya IP
- Globalstar: GSP-1600, GSP-1700, GSP-2900
- Size: 90 x 60 mm
- Weight: 14 grams
- Operating temperature: 0ºC to 40ºC (32ºF to 104ºF)
- Storage temperature: -20ºC to 60ºC (-4ºF to 140ºF)
- Power input: 12-20V / 1A
- Easy to set up and use
- Built-in automatic firewall that allows you to get the most out of your compression tool.
- Satellite: converts any IP-based satellite data signal into a Wi-Fi hotspot.
- Firewall: stops all unwanted data traffic, saving time and money.
- Wi-Fi Hotspot facilitates configuration and use with compatible computers and tablets.
- GSM support: connect a compatible GSM USB modem when you have GSM access to maintain all the speed and convenience advantages of the Optimizer, wherever you are.
- Faster processor: do everything faster and without problems, the Optimizer wXa-122 (autumn 2016) includes a new processor for greater speed and reliability.
What is in the box?
- RedPort Optimizer Wi-Fi
- Wi-Fi antenna
- RedPort Halo Wi-Fi Extender
- AC adapter 100-240V
- International plug kit
- Quick Start Guide
- User manual
Optimization service for RedPort Optimizer:
|3 months||58,08 €|
|6 months||104,06 €|
Hire your service
7 related products:
Satellite Internet for your mobile, tablet or computer The optimizer RedPort Optimizer facilitates the use of satellite internet data with your usual devices, creating a Wi-Fi hotspot that allows...
Turn your phone into a satellite phone The Iridium GO! is a device that can turn your phone or tablet into a global communications device capable of making voice calls and satellite data...
The IsatHub package includes: Terminal and standard battery AC charger with plug adapters for the United Kingdom, USA United States, Europe and Australia USB cable (A-Micro) Quick start guide...
Global Wi-Fi portable access point The Explorer 510 is currently the most popular BGAN terminal for Internet connection and telephone connection. It is very robust and works in extreme weather...
The Halo long-range Wi-Fi extender and its local hub takes a weak Wi-Fi signal, at a marina, parachutist, camp, etc., and drives it, repeating it directly up to almost 12 kilometers away in perfect...
At the forefront of a new era of high-speed ultraportable satellite transmission, the Explorer 710 is the smallest class 1 BGAN terminal available on the market, offering transmission speeds at 650...