These plans provide an easier way to access and send emails while you are away from conventional networks. CompressionPlus compresses and accelerates email and web pages, allowing savings of up...
The Wi-Fi Optimizer RedPort allows savings of up to 85% on usage time rates when used in conjunction with the SpeedMail webmail and compression tool. It also allows web browsing about 3-5 times faster than through a normal data connection and emails up to 20% faster. It has an integrated firewall, so it will automatically block any unwanted traffic to avoid unnecessary data charges. It has all the most popular satellite and terminal phone drivers, so all you have to do is just plug in your phone and you can easily connect wirelessly to the satellite network. It is not necessary to make a cable connection to your phone or terminal, which can be slow and complicated with alternative connection methods.
RedPort Optimizer works with compatible software services that run on a laptop, tablet or smartphone to provide:
Email: speed up the email service up to 20 times, saving up to 85% in satellite airtime.
Web: access compressed web pages an average of 3-5 times faster than normal.
GRIB climate: Get free GRIB files by email from online services.
Mobile time: Check local forecasts according to your location with your iOS or Android device.
Social networks: update Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter via satellite.
Tracking: automatically sends the GPS data incorporated in your phone or terminal to a compatible tracking service.
Blog publishing service: get a free Sailblogs Premium Basic account with a compatible service.
Supported operating systems
- Windows 7 and newer versions, both 32 and 64 bits
- Apple Macintosh
- Apple iOS devices (iPhone, iPad and iPod Touch)
- Size: 90 x 60 mm
- Weight: 14 grams
- Operating temperature: 0 ºC to 40 ºC (32 ºF to 104 ºF)
- Storage temperature: -20 ºC to 60 ºC (-4 ºF to 140 ºF)
- Power input: 12-20V / 1A
- Easy to configure and use
- Built-in automatic firewall that allows you to get the most out of your compression tool.
- Satellite: converts any IP-based satellite data signal into a Wi-Fi hotspot.
- Firewall: stops all unwanted data traffic, saving time and money.
- Wi-Fi Hotspot facilitates configuration and use with compatible computers and tablets.
- GSM support: connect a compatible GSM USB modem when you have GSM access to maintain all the speed and convenience advantages of the Optimizer, wherever you are.
- Faster processor: do everything faster and without problems, the Optimizer wXa-122 (autumn 2016) includes a new processor for greater speed and reliability.
- Iridium: Iridium 9555, Iridium 9575, Iridium OpenPort, Iridium 9505, Iridium 9505a
- Inmarsat: IsatPhone Pro, BGAN, FleetBroadband
- Thuraya: Thuraya XT, Thuraya IP
- Globalstar: GSP-1600, GSP-1700, GSP-2900
7 products in the same category:
The RedPort Wi-Fi Optimizer allows savings of up to 85% on the time-of-use rates when used in conjunction with the SpeedMail email and web compression tool. It also allows web browsing about 3-5...
At the forefront of a new era of high-speed ultraportable satellite transmission, the Explorer 710 is the smallest class 1 BGAN terminal available on the market, offering transmission speeds at 650...
The iridium GO! is a device that can turn your phone or tablet into a global communications device capable of making reliable voice calls and data connections, anywhere in the world, even when it...
The IsatHub package includes: Terminal and standard battery AC charger with plug adapters for the United Kingdom, USA United States, Europe and Australia USB cable (A-Micro) Quick start guide...
The Halo long-range Wi-Fi extender and its local hub takes a weak Wi-Fi signal, at a marina, parachutist, camp, etc., and drives it, repeating it directly up to almost 12 kilometers away in perfect...
RedPort Premier Optimizer is a VoIP gateway and data router that provides an all-in-one solution for ships seeking to take full advantage of all available data connections. Optimizer Premier...